Zero Carbon Guildford Tickets Terms & Conditions
You can order tickets for our events through our website.
All of our tickets are general admission for unreserved seating or standing. For busier nights, we do advise getting down early to get a good view of the stage/screen. If you require a seat if you have mobility issues do contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
• Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act, venue or start time).
• In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond Zero Carbon Guildford’s control), Zero Carbon Guildford will only refund the face value of the ticket. We will do our best to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to notify them of the cancellation and advise on refund procedure. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Zero Carbon Guildford cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Telephone: 0300 123 3033, ZERO 14-16 Friary Street, Guildford, GU1 4EH. Zero Carbon Guildford will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
• If an event is moved from its advertised date, tickets already purchased may remain valid should the customer wish to attend the revised event. If not, Zero Carbon Guildford will refund the face value of the tickets. Zero Carbon Guildford will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to advise on the validity of the tickets and the procedure for obtaining a refund. Refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised event, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Zero Carbon Guildford will notify purchasers of the conditions that apply, and offer a refund if these are not agreeable. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Zero Carbon Guildford cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
• Should the headline speaker/performer not appear, or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up, then Zero Carbon Guildford will refund the face value of the tickets, or if the event is rescheduled for another date, the tickets will remain valid for the new date, or a refund at face value can be issued.
• No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen physical tickets.
• Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt, and contact the website where tickets were purchased if the confirmation e-mail doesn’t come through; or Zero Carbon Guildford directly.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Zero Carbon Guildford of any change of contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
• The right to admission to an event is reserved by the organiser and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Zero Carbon Guildford would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of late arrival; being (or appearing to be) under age; declining to be searched, abusive; threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in non-smoking areas); carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances; or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
• Zero Carbon Guildford’s age restriction varies from each event. ALL events and ticket types that have an age restriction applied and are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age (passport, provisional or driver’s license) if appropriate.
• Zero Carbon Guildford does not post tickets. All tickets are provided in the form of e-tickets (unless bought through an external promoter where methods may vary); a confirmation email with the booking reference number will be sent upon purchase to the address given by the customer (please check junk folders/trash if this email doesn’t appear, or contact email@example.com). Email confirmation or proof of photo ID is required upon entering ZERO. Admission will be refused if a valid form of ID or email confirmation//booking reference number is not provided.
• By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold for anything other than the amount bought for them. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
• If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
• In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
• We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
Our tickets may have a booking fee and/or transaction fee. The ticket cost is the face value plus any booking fee and/or transaction fee. Zero Carbon Guildford incurs a translation fee when selling tickets online, which may be passed onto the customer. The transaction fee covers the costs of processing your order, and delivering the tickets to you.